RealRyder® WattPRO1 Power Meter
The company that revolutionized stationary indoor cycle design with the multi-planar indoor riding experience has partnered with power meter technology leader 4iiii® Innovations to bring industry-leading power measurement to the RealRyder® Indoor Cycle. The custom RealRyder WattPRO1 provides indoor riders with one of the most accurate and reliable power measurement systems in the indoor (or outdoor) cycling industry. The RealRyder WattPRO1 is now available to elite athletes training indoors or anyone seeking to gain a training advantage in their group cycling classes.
- Delivers direct vs. calculated power measurement through strain gauge technology embedded in the left crank arm
- Power accuracy +/- 1.5%
- ANT+ and Bluetooth speaks to Leaderboards and personal fitness tracking devices
- IOS & Android apps enable riders to save workouts and receive software updates
- Trusted by Professional World Tour Cycling Teams: Quick-Step Floors; BORA-Hansgrohe; and Pro Cycling Teams: Cyclery-4iiii Women's Cycling SAS-MACOGEP-ACQUISIO and ELEVATE KHS
- Metrics Displayed: Power (current, max & average); HR (current, % max & average); RPM (current & average); Elapsed Time; KCals (est.); Distance (est.)
- Kit includes: (1) WattPRO1 Computer Console; (1) WattPRO1 Crank Arm, (1) Heart Rate Monitor (Chest Strap); Installation Hardware & User Manual. Additional ANT+ Heart Rate Chest Straps can be purchased separately.
- Computer Console is powered by (3) AAA Batteries (included); Heart Rate Monitor is powered by (1) CR 2032 3V Battery (included); Crank Arm is powered by (2) AA Batteries (included) lasting 1,200 of riding time.
- 1-Year Warranty (with exception of batteries).
- If you're interested in purchasing the WattPRO1 Crank Arm only, please contact us for pricing.
- WattPRO1 Power Meter is designed for RealRyder® ABF8 Indoor Cycles manufactured after January 1, 2013. Current customers, please contact us to learn more.