Host a Certification
Hosting a RealRyder® Indoor Cycling Certified Instructor Training Course at your facility is a great way to differentiate your studio from the rest, by offering your customers classes taught by a trained fleet of Certified RealRyder Instructors.
You provide the facility and let RealRyder® International take care of the rest! The RealRyder Indoor Cycling Certified Instructor Training Courses are taught by industry leading, certified Master Trainers with a curriculum designed for success. Instructors will earn valuable CEC’s and CEU’s as well as learn techniques to bring more energy and enthusiasm to your studio. RealRyder has educated thousands of fitness professionals and military personnel since January 2011. Join the revolution and host a course today!
RealRyder International oversees, organizes, and coordinates the entire event from beginning to end. This includes:
- Collaborates with facility owner to prepare logistics for the event
- Registers all attendees
- Ensures all attendees are prepared for the event
- Markets the event via the RealRyder International web site, E-blasts, and social media networks
- Telemarkets to other RealRyder facilities in the region
- Provides all materials (handouts, exams, books)
- Distributes Evaluations and official Certifications
- Pays Master Trainer’s presentation fee + all travel, hotel and meals
Host Facility commitment:
- Minimum of 16 bikes in the studio
- Agrees to financial agreement set forth by RealRyder
- Supports marketing the event to their instructor team and their members (aspiring teachers & those who simply want to accelerate their learning about RealRyder Indoor Cycling)
- RealRyder International and host facility work to fill every seat
- Works with RealRyder International’s education team to answer questions regarding logistics for the event
- Appoints one staff member (typically the facility owner or front desk personnel) on the day of the training to assist Master Trainer with any questions, set-up needs, etc.
- Space is quiet, comfortable and conducive to learning
- Ensures their facility available on a Sunday or Saturday for approximately 9 hours (e.g., 8:30 am to 5:30 pm)