RealRyder® Heart Rate Computer
The RealRyder® Heart Rate Computer is an optional, add-on feature for those who wish to measure and track their training progress. This high-quality computer utilizes the most advanced ANT+ technology to provide accurate and reliable data with less interference issues when compared to other computers on the market. Suitable for group training classes or individual use in a home gym setting, the durability of this computer matches the superior make of the RealRyder® ABF8 Indoor Cycle and was built to withstand the frequent use of a commercial health club setting.
- Computer Console Dimensions: 5.75" x 2.375"
- Metrics displayed: Heart Rate, RPM (cadence), Time, Distance, KCals Burned (if heart rate is detected)
- Button-activated LCD back-light
- Computer kit includes: (1) Ant+ Computer Console, (1) Ant+ Cadence Sensor, (1) Ant+ Heart Rate Monitor (Chest Strap), Installation Hardware & User Manual
- Computer Console is powered by (3) AAA Batteries (included)
- Cadence Sensor is powered by (1) CR 2032 3V Battery (included)
- Heart Rate Monitor is powered by (1) CR 2032 3V Battery (included)
- Additional ANT+ Heart Rate Chest Straps can be purchased separately. Click Here for more details.